A Glue Stick: because I Haven't any Better Photographs to post

10 November 2011 § 0



The above statement isn't really true, although I have spent a regrettable amount of my time this November perfecting my skills with a glue stick rather than the skills set forth in my Nikon field guide. My weekends have been spent crafting posters, drawing up participation reports, planning workshops and chasing after my students on camping trips and mangrove restoration expeditions. To exacerbate the issue of being rather busy, my trusty camera decided to kick the bucket last week at English club as I tip-toed around students wielding knives and buckets full of pumpkin guts trying to get a shot that might convince the Department of State not to cut program funding in Indonesia. Or to be more specific (and perhaps less dramatic), the memory card in my camera stopped functioning. I lost all documentation of aforementioned activities and worse, all chance of securing government money for Fulbright generations to come.

Do you think this glue stick might be sufficiently persuasive?

What's this?

You are currently reading A Glue Stick: because I Haven't any Better Photographs to post at sketch book indonesia.

meta

§ Leave a Reply