And We're Back

28 September 2011 § 0



After a brief hiatus, which I attribute to a combination of laziness and the unfortunate collapse of my wireless tower, here I am. Normally, this blog does not concern itself with pictures of me: there are much more interesting sights to see in this world. But for one time and one time only, here I am: behold the jacket with its removable shoulder pads that conveniently velcro in and out; behold the trousers that hit me high above the belly button with a surprisingly comfortable elastic waistband. Orders placed before December 10th will ship in time for the holidays.

A note: the name written above my head, Maesarah, is my given Indonesian name. It's also my radio broadcasting personality. 

What's this?

You are currently reading And We're Back at sketch book indonesia.

meta

§ Leave a Reply